1. Template: template.docx 文章模板
2. Paper submission link for ICMSCE 2022 is at: Electronic Submission System 在线投稿系统
3. Full Paper 全文 (Presentation and Publication): Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceeding.
4. Abstract 摘要 (Presentation only): Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation or poster presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
January 5th, 2022| February 1st, 2022 (Final Call) | 投稿截止日程: 2022年1月5日 2022年2月1日（最后延期）
Notification Day: February 15th, 2022 | 审稿结果通知日期: 2022年2月15日
Registration Deadline: February 20th, 2022 | 注册截止日期: 2022年2月20日
Early Bird Deadline: January 10th, 2022 | 早鸟价截止日期: 2022年1月10日
NOTE: Manuscripts that do not conform to the formatting guidelines below (PDF format, at least 4 pages, margins, font size, embedded fonts etc.) will be removed from further consideration without review.
1. Please run the paper formatting check on Electronic Submission System yourself by clicking on the printer Printer Icon under the Check Format column in the Files row in the basic paper view page.
2. Manuscript should NOT have: (1) Headers (2) Footers (3) Page numbers
3. During the initial paper submission process via Electronic Submission System, the authors are required to make sure the pdf file and Electronic Submission System registration page of a paper have the same list of authors and the paper title. Be certain to add all authors in Electronic Submission System during the submission process.
The criteria for an article to be accepted for publication include:
1. The article should be original writing that enhances the existing body of knowledge in the given subject area. Original review articles and surveys are acceptable, even if new data/concepts are not presented.
2. Results reported have not been submitted or published elsewhere (although expanded versions of conference publications are eligible for submission).
3. Experiments, statistics, and other analyses are performed to a high technical standard and are described in sufficient detail.
4. Conclusions are presented in an appropriate fashion and are supported by the data.
5. The article is presented in an intelligible fashion and is written in Standard English.
6. Appropriate references to related prior published works must be included.